Making the most of online saving with Aviva
Unilever Group have chosen Aviva to help you make the most of your workplace savings and investments. See how you can use your products to meet your changing lifestyle needs.
On joining you can:
- View your payments, transactions and balances all in one convenient place.
- Set up or amend payments directly from your salary, bank or building society account.
- Save in a tax-efficient way through Individual Savings Accounts (ISA's) or use the Investment Account as an additional way to save.
- See what your savings and investments could be worth in the future with our interactive tools.
- Transfer ISA’s, funds and other investments held elsewhere in one straightforward process.
What Savings & Investments products are available?
The Cash ISA is a tax-free way of saving regularly or making single payments for your long-term and short-term goals.
Stocks and Shares ISA
The Stocks and Shares Individual Savings Account is a tax-efficient way of investing for your long-term and short-term goals.
The Investment Account offers you a facility to invest your salary regularly and/or make one-off payments.
People like me
These examples are for illustrative purposes only and are not based on real people.
Putting a bit aside each month in an ISA means I’m doing something about saving.Harriet, 29
I want to know that I’m saving now whilst the goings good.Ahmed, 37
I like saving with Aviva because I can look at everything online.Rose, 45
Got a question? We are here to help
Calls to and from Aviva may be monitored and/or recorded.
0345 604 9915
Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.30pm
Write to us
PO Box 2282
This site does not provide financial advice. For financial advice please contact your financial adviser. You may be charged for this. If you haven't got a financial adviser and you would like to speak to one you can find one at www.unbiased.co.uk or in your local phone book. The following website(s) may not be regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and as they are not operated by Aviva we cannot be liable for their content.
Money Advice Service
Impartial advice and tools on savings and investments.
Find an adviser
Get financial advice from a financial adviser in your area.